I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Notifications in App Center

Be able to see all of your notifications in the app center to edit them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple Notifications for Single Record Updates (multiple fields)

The Notification Rules (for any change) is currently sending a separate email notice for each field that is updated on the same record.

It would be better if the system had a delay (10 seconds?) and consolidate all the changes on a single record into one email notification.

Each update could be a separate line item in the summary box at the top of the email.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Assign attributes to users

It would be nice to be able to add custom fields to the user table. For instancy, to put a person's email address, title or manager. We have a use case where we want to show all projects assigned to direct reports of the current user.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Deleting Inactive Checkbox Choices

I like temporarily having access to checkbox items as I'm creating a form. However, there doesn't seem to be an option to delete mistakes or checkbox choices that will never be used again - these are populating the "Inactive Choices" Box on the screen and starting to take up space. Would it be easy enough to add a small "x" to these choices similar to the option used above?

Being able to delete old usernames would also be great so those don't accumulate over time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apply view "default" format to other views

I would like to see the ability to copy a view layout and apply it to another view that is created already and have the option if it would replace the filter or not. That way if you have 10-20 views that you want to have all the columns widths and column locations the same you can apply it to a group of views and allow the sorting, filters, and notifications to remain with each of the views if you choose.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. allow a space between numbers! We can only enter phone numbers as a block with no space between the first 3 and last 4!

allow a space between numbers! We can only enter phone numbers as a block with no space between the first 3 and last 4

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sort Order for Fields in Drop-down Lists

I would like to see drop-downs that list table Field Names be in alphabetical order.

It appears the Field Names are currently in the order of how the fields appear in the table builder.

It would make things alot easier if drop-down lists were sorted alphabetically regardless of the order in the table.

Some areas this would apply:
    - Selecting Record ID's
    - Filters
    - Formula Builder Pop-Up Window
    - View Builder
    - Form Builder

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When will you make it print friendly? now the words are so big and the run over to so many pages

the words are so big and the run over to so many pages when printed.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please make the dashboard views on the App the same as created on the computer

Please, please make the dashboard that is created on the computer the same as viewed on the iPad App. Piecharts seem to work well but the barcharts DO NOT mirror the parent dashboard.

This is really key to making this a workable app. Piecharts are fine but they have limited visual applicability versus barcharts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enable Charts to read and display a "Rounded Number" from Calculated Number Field

Enable Charts to read and display a "Rounded Number" from Calculated Number Field

When creating a chart off of a view that has rounded calculated numbers, the charts should display the sum of the rounded calculated numbers as rounded numbers. Right now you still get a long string of digits, even if your calculated field is rounded to, in my case, 2 decimal points in the calculated number.

Spoke to a service rep on the phone today and was told that charts don't care if the number is rounded or not, the charts do not use the rounded numbers.

Seems…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add multiple child records by selecting multiple entries in a parent view

It would be really handy to be able to create multiple child rows (e.g. asset tracking events for serial tracked assets) based on a current selection of parent rows (i.e. the assets you want to create a similar tracking event for).

I understand that a similar effect could be achieved with a few extra tables to group assets together, but the ability to do this quickly in an ad hoc fashion would make the system vastly more flexible and rapid to perform common tasks.

Additionally, these asset tracking 'groups' tend to not have any long term significance (maybe a tracking…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Filters for Top % or Top number similar to excel pivot table choices

In excel I am able to view data based on top % or top # and I enter a value for say top 5, top 10, top 20. I don't see this functionality unless I'm missing something. In particular when analyzing spend data on 1000s of suppliers one might only care about the top 10 etc. there's no function to support this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More tutorial videos

Been using trackvia for a few days and trying to find information to help build apps is very thin.

It would be good to see how to videos!!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Parent Lookup Dropdown Search field: shortest match first?

When looking up a parent field in a form the search doesn't seem to show the shortest match first. As an example, if I have addresses with multiple units:

1/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444
    2/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444
    3/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444
    4/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444

and also the base address for these units (i.e. "1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444")

When I type in just the base address it shows the unit results first instead of the shortest match first. This doesn't seem like a huge issue except some addresses have…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Help Panel Default to Close After First Few Logins

After we log into the system the first few times (new users), we understand were the Help Panel is located.

Can it stay closed on subsequent log ins by default?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Expand the Quick Search Box to Include Record ID / Link To Parent Fields

I would like to see the ability for the Quick Search Box to also search the Link To Parent values.

During my testing, I've found that the LTP Record ID values are not found when searching. This means I need to include a "duplicate" field in my View to display the same value already displayed in the left column link fields.

Having this search capability means we do not have to have oversized Views with duplicate columns.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With contact up, have button to hit that takes you right back to last list one had on screen.

After you have chosen a contact from a list you had on screen. On the contact page, have a button you can hit to take you right back to the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. order by two different columns simultaneously

I have multiple tech's in the field, every time I hire a new one I need to build all their views and filters and a new dashboard and assign the role. Can you have a blank "template" that adding a user to the template would generate all the required views and filters?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to see assigned Roles from User Account

I would like to have the ability to see the Roles a user is assigined to while managing the User's Account?
    Currently, we have to through each separate Role to find them.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Feedback and Knowledge Base