I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Tabs for Child Table Views Included on Parent Form

I would like to see a new layout for including a View from a Child Table on a Form (parent table).

Currently, each Child View is displayed stacked vertically. I'd like to see Tabs. Each would hold the View from the child table.

This would be a great space saver.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Select a Range/Series of Rows

I would like to see a feature for Range or Series Selections in table views like we can do in Excel.

Example: Select the first row in in a range of rows, hold the Shift-Key down, select the last row in the range. Everything in between is automatically selected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improved Filter Capabilities

I'd like to see improved Filters, either as a "library" or at the View/Chart level.

I was understanding the concept of a Filter Library so we can pick and choose from previously created filters, and re-use them across the application for our reporting needs.

However, we can only select 1 filter when creating a view.
    This means we have to create filters (in their entirety) specific to the View, and not have the ability to re-use filters as needed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Suppress <BLANK> Fields Errors in the Import Results File

Its a given that blank fields in the source file will not import into the system.
    It would be good to suppress these types of errors from the Import Results file so we don't have to look through them when there is no action for us to take.

The record ID "<BLANK>" does not uniquely match a value in the parent table ......

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Include Record ID in the Import Results Spreadsheet

I would like to see the Record ID field included in the Import Results file that is emailed to the user.

If the ID field were included, the Results file could also be used as the source file to import the corrections back into the table.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Easily customized database export

So many great updates like matching categories on import and searchable tables beyond the first 100 results. thanks

The one thing that would make TrackVia near perfect for our business would be the ability to easily customize the list for export based on factors.

For instance, we have mailing to go out and we want to target a certain market, number range etc. we can just pick each database row and customize the export parameters.

ie. Mail to A-J last names on our list, in Phoenix and Scottsdale, unit counts 50-250 who haven't been contacted in 4 months. (all current…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would the ability to search in a child's view in a form.

It would be easier than to scroll through a long table

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pricing for 1 man business, dont need 10 users at $600 per yea

you should have a 1 user or 2 user at a lower rate, this would mean you would get a lot of micro businesses, that might grow to bigger business and go to larger plan. At this stage i cant be paying $50 per month for 1 man business.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Views w/ Grouping is WAY to .. Group-ey

I'd been testing out the "Classic" TrackVia righrt as they switched over, so I've been re-testing with the new ... bigger, better, faster TrackVia.

In the new version, when you create a View, and group that view by a field, you end up with something *VERY* different than in "Classic" TrackVia.

In "Classic" View-- you have something that closely follows what one might see in a Spreadsheet report --- you can actually SEE all of your records, which are SUBTLY grouped by your chosen field.

In "New"-- you're presented with a summary view, all collapsed, so you don't see any…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  9 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pricing for less users. $600/yr is too much for me.

I don't need 10 users. 1 (2 at most) would be all I need, and this is for a company of 50 employees. So even though this is amazing and I wish I could use it, I can't justify the $600/year cost.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bulk edit: "Select All" from search results

When you search a table it prevents you from selecting all. It would be great if you could search a table, select all (based on the search results) and then bulk edit. Even better would be able to export that list.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Connect to Google Drive for documents

Instead of just uploading a document from the computer, I'd love to see a connection to cloud services, namely Google Drive, so that documents can be attached. I know there's some of this in the iPad app. Let's extend it to the browser, and add Google Drive.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. OCR For Mobile text/number input

It would be fly if in addition to the barcode reader, the mobile App could grab character strings that aren't barcoded off of labels using OCR.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Search function: Non case specific

ie. I search Taylor and it's listed as Taylor it comes up in search

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Area-Specific Barcode Scanning

I'd like to see a bar or other visual indicator on the barcode scanner that will let me choose one barcode from several adjacent barcodes.

I'm building an Asset Management Application, and I'm using the mobile platform to scan things like Serial Number, MAC address and other information off of the package of new laptops. Trying to scan a barcode where there are several in the field of view is impossible. My current workaround is to cover the unwanted codes with stickies to reveal only the one I want, but I'd love to see a more elegant solution.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Create a generic filter you can apply to any field

For instance. Filter: _____________ in the last 30 days. Instead of have the filter tied to a field, make it so you can apply the filter to any field with a date.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to reuse checkboxes

We have a number of topics / audiences that are reused multiple times within a form. These lists may have over 20 items. It would be helpful to be able to reuse these checkbox fields within a form, rather than having to enter a new one for each new field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Easy integration with phone systems for CRM & Call Center Apps

Being able to integrate with phone systems/platforms is important to a lot of businesses that need CRM and Call Center/Support applications.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow a developer to include "comments" to a field in table setup mode

Could each field not have the ability to include a comment accessible only from the table setup?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Link tables from the table editor

Add the table linking tool to the table editor.

When I am creating a table (in the table editor, naturally) I am thinking of the necessary fields as well as the links to other tables. Instead of navigating to the App Editor, I would like to add the link from the window I am in (ie the table editor).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base