I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Dynamic notification recipients

It would be great to be able to delivery notifications dynamically to an email address contained in a field in the record that triggers the notification, instead of only to a predetermined person/role.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Default a date field on a form to another date field

Like when you're buying a round-trip airplane ticket- the 'return flight' defaults to after the date of your outgoing flight. I'd like to able to set a date field in a form to default to the value entered in another date field already.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Error Handling for Image Fields

I would like to see some type of error handling on the Image field.

Currently, this field will accept any type of file with no error being returned to the user. The result being that no one can see or access the attached file when it is not an image.

The Image field should only accept images and nothing else.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Validation rule needed to prevent two dates from conflicting with each other. Example: "Next Review" should be later than "Last Update"

Validation rule needed to prevent two dates from conflicting with each other. Example: "Next Review" should be later than "Last Update"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add piece of HTML / Text / image to dashboard as widget.

We're able to add webpages in a widget, but I would love to add HTML or pictures, or even just some text as a widget to dashboards.

This way I could write explanation / rules for all my users about the views and forms I put on the dashboards.

We work in 6 different locations throughout Japan and the rest of the world, so it's very hard to make sure everyone uses everything correctly.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Importing for limited users

I would like some users assigned to a specific role to be able to import to specific tables without being a full App admin. The only option in a limited user views seems to be to add a single new record.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Conditional required fields on the form level.

I really need an option to make a field required in the form IF a certain checkbox or dropdown is selected / checked when creating/editing the form.

E.G. if a form gets a checkbox in "Cancellation" then the text field "cancellation reason" would become a required field as long as that checkbox has a check at "cancellation".

This seems fairly easy to build with JavaScript, so I hope for this option as it would open up new possibilities!

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Automatic logout/time out

It would be incredibly helpful to have an automatic logout feature so that if a user closes the window without logging off, he/she has to login again. Similarly, a login left unattended for more than a preset time would automatically log out. Thanks for considering!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a "trash" folder/area where deleted records can be recovered when they are deleted accidentally.

Provide ability for a user to recover a record that has been previously deleted.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. modify a record in zapier

It would be very helpful to modify existing records. But really this is a work around for not having a calculated user field in my case. For example.. if I am using TrackVia to dispatch people... I need a way to unassign it at the end of the day if the record is not signed off (ie a condition is not met)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tighter Form Builder Layout

I would like to see a "tighter" layout of Forms. Currently, I feel the fields are too large with the font size, in-field padding, and the field-to-field padding.
    If we had the ability to reduce the size of the fields and padding, the presentation wouldn't look so large with alot of wasted screen real estate, plus we could potentially squeeze in 5 or 6 columns wide.
    Thanks!

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Radio buttons vs Dropdown menu!!

No matter how you think about it, RADIO BUTTONS are 100 times faster to click on than choosing something in a dropdown menu!

Another REALLY EASY to implement improvement, and LOTS OF PRODUCTIVITY for everyone!

I would make it as on option to "show a dropdown menu as radio buttons".

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Conditional Group(s) to Filters

Currently you are only able to have two levels of Conditional Groups in Filters. This needs to be increased to AT LEAST three levels. There are many cases that are not possible with just two levels. When creating a workflow that moves records from step to step, some fields in the workflow might need to be conditional. For instance, let's say the end-user is usually required to upload a Purchase Order unless that customer is under contract. So, in the form you'd have a "Under Contract" check box and field to upload the purchase order. The idea is that if…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Custom Branding: Different Options for Interface Color Themes

If you would like to see more color theme options in the "Select a Color Theme" drop-down, please reply to this idea with your recommendations and we'll see what we can do to get them added! So we can hone it, please try include a screenshot, website address, and/or RGB or Hex values for the colors you want.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Formatting of Views Transfer to Mobile Devices

It would be extremely helpful for the formatting applied to views to transfer to mobile devices. You can have a view with only two columns and you phone in landscape, but the tow columns are minimized and don,t show all information even though the view when in browser shows the columns to be wide and showing all information. There is no way to change this on mobile or to drag an open a column up to show more of the cut off information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. MY DEALERSHIP WOULD LOVE A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM IN CUSTOMAZATION IN THE REPORTS, TO ADD AND REMOVE SECTIONS

MY DEALERSHIP WOULD LOVE A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM IN CUSTOMAZATION IN THE REPORTS, TO ADD AND REMOVE SECTIONS

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to highlight fields and information in the comment section so they standout !

pretty basic description,ability to highlight info you deem important.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. "Whiteboard" option on homepage of the user dashboard

I'd like to see an option to have a simple "Whiteboard" on the home screen of the Dashboard. We could put objectives, open issues, reminders etc...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please change the text color back. Lime green (or any bright florescent color) is hard to read and when you stare at a screen all day...

Please change the text color back. Lime green (or any bright florescent color) is hard to read and when you stare at a screen all day.

Even better please add a color option, because I prefer a dark text with clear contrast. Maybe others like lime green..

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Feedback and Knowledge Base