I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Shared Views - Improving the Look of the Email

When sharing a view, the columns expand so much that not all fields show and the data wraps (regardless of how the view looks in TrackVia. The only way to accurately display the info is if the person is a user in the system.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. document merge

Please add back in the document merge function that was present in Track Via Classic. Using Zapier with WEbMerge is not a valid option given the extreme expense of WebMerge. Be able to produce documents from within a product should be a no brainer. Please bring this back, as the lack of this feature will cause us to look elsewhere

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Column Headers - Please allow "Wrap Text"

It would be very helpful in viewing a table if the column header text would wrap like the record fields. Currently, the column headers are truncated until the user manually drags the column width wider. This creates too much unnecessary work and causes the table to display too much empty space. The user has to continually scroll left and right to view a table. This issue is especially troublesome when a column is grouped or summed, etc. Thank you for your attention to this matter!

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Expand the join limit on tables

How much trouble would it be to expand the join limits on tables? 61 seems like a big number until you've built out a robust application with a centralized notes area. With so many things coming together in one place those 61 are quickly used up. especially when image, document, and drop downs are included.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Include image thumbnails in map labels. Also include more edit-ability in map labels. Add heat maps

Mapped points do not display labels unless hovered over. often times you would want to see all labels simultaneously. Also, the hover box is very limited in the fields that it displays, and reflects the top 2 items in the view. this should be expanded upon to easily add/remove more fields, and also to include image fields. Heat map functionality would also be very beneficial for planning/analysis.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Apps Script access to auto-counter, triggered and calculated fields

Fairly simple: Apps Script isn't as useful as it could be without being able to access every field in each table. If you use an auto-counter or triggered field for a record ID, you are currently unable to load that record in an apps script (e.g. using loadrecord(), etc).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Export dates in 'yyyy-mm-dd' format

Dates are currently exported in 'MMM dd, yyyy' format (e.g. 'May 21, 2017'), which adds an extra few unneeded steps to re-format date fields when re-importing, as date fields must be imported in 'yyyy-mm-dd' format (e.g. '2017-05-21).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Be able to select "current logged in user" as "default value" in a user field on a form.

As "default value" for a user field, we can currently only choose from an actual user.
    But I'd like the default value to be the "logged in user".

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fields, Groups and Totals - Export to Excel feature not available?

Hi, As i plug along transitioning from Classic to the new platform, I have discovered an alarming capability that is apparently unavailable in 2.0.
    I have many Classic users that use the "Fields, Groups, and Totals" tab under "Modify View" to group and total sales and expense figures by location, entity, etc. They then export these views, grouped and totaled, to excel, where it can be emailed to third parties (such as lenders).

I am now discovering that the "Format" tab has replaced the "Fields, Groups and Totals" feature in the new platform. I need to group specific fields and…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Admin View of all Notifications and Share Views

Ability to display all Notifications and Share Views created by any user to the Admin (or Super Admins) users. Include an option to mute individual or all notifications and modify/delete notifications and views.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to see a time only field. the Date and Time field is a duplication and leads to errors when dates are entered incorrectly.

I would like to see a time only field. the Date and Time field leads to errors when dates are entered incorrectly.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Give users access to record history.

Allow users without admin access to view the history of a record.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Dynamic notification recipients

It would be great to be able to delivery notifications dynamically to an email address contained in a field in the record that triggers the notification, instead of only to a predetermined person/role.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Default a date field on a form to another date field

Like when you're buying a round-trip airplane ticket- the 'return flight' defaults to after the date of your outgoing flight. I'd like to able to set a date field in a form to default to the value entered in another date field already.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. URL for uploaded images which can be used in webmerge via zapier

Currently when an image is submitted or a signature, etc, the field returns to Zapier the file name.

This unfortunately is not very useful. Ideally it should return a link to the file.

The reason for this is that with the link, zapier can pass this to webmerge and insert it into a document. Specifically, this is required to create a merged document with signatures. Without this feature capturing signatures is not all that helpful.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Error Handling for Image Fields

I would like to see some type of error handling on the Image field.

Currently, this field will accept any type of file with no error being returned to the user. The result being that no one can see or access the attached file when it is not an image.

The Image field should only accept images and nothing else.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Swim lanes improvements

Swim lanes is one of the most useful features, but could be made better with:

1. A 'blank' lane for records with nothing yet selected

2. Some simple formatting options for cards (e.g. bold, underline, etc)

3. Some simple display options for the lanes (e.g. custom lane width to fit extra lanes on the screen)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Group records in charts by weeks beginning Mondays

We track our production, etc, by the week, with the first day of the week as Monday. As it's currently set up, TrackVia's charts group by the week, with the first day as Sunday, and this offset means we are unable to view data summaries by the week

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Validation rule needed to prevent two dates from conflicting with each other. Example: "Next Review" should be later than "Last Update"

Validation rule needed to prevent two dates from conflicting with each other. Example: "Next Review" should be later than "Last Update"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add piece of HTML / Text / image to dashboard as widget.

We're able to add webpages in a widget, but I would love to add HTML or pictures, or even just some text as a widget to dashboards.

This way I could write explanation / rules for all my users about the views and forms I put on the dashboards.

We work in 6 different locations throughout Japan and the rest of the world, so it's very hard to make sure everyone uses everything correctly.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base