I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Comment section

It would be valuable to have a "General Notes" section in Trackvia in each customer file. I am coming across numerous instances when I want to note things on the account, but at the moment, there is no place to put any general notes. It would be good to have this option under each customer so that anybody who pulls up the file in Trackvia will be able to see any pertinent notes on the file.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Section to put "Contact name & position" in building departments section

When entering in new building departments, it would be helpful to have a spot where you can put "Contact Name & Position". Right now there are only spots to input phone numbers and email addresses.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The new

The new version of TrackVia and Surgitrak are extremely disappointing. The older version was much more powerful with customizing capabilities. One has to re-sort and re-customize the tables in every login! it is extremely frustrating. In the app, there is no way to make the list smaller, which makes it much harder to navigate through all the patients. The surgitrak options for anesthesia, EBL, co-morbidities, use of medications are gone!! To login, you have to use the entire email, which is just ridiculous. Again, unbelievably disappointing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. view

I would like to see the ability to be able to search for fields when I'm editing a view. It seems like that is the only place where we don't have the ability to search for a particular field.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give a better User Profile Overview- Show the Apps and Roles a user belongs to.

Give a better User Profile Overview- Show the Apps and Roles a user belongs to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Offline record/field updates

I want to improve the basic field data of 2 tables. I need them to be available to edit in an offline mode.
    This will increase my data accuracy, allowing to analyze better quality data and make more informed decisions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change position of a picture

When adding a picture in trackvia from the mobile device, this HAS TO BE in a horizontal position in order for the picture to upload correctly.
    I would like to have the ability to rotate the picture if this was taken verticaly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Home button in the APP

I would like to have a HOME BUTTON in the APP. The way it is now, forces be to go back several pages before landing in the one I´m looking for.
    This substracts efficiency and user friendliness.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Let limited users switch between forms on any view

It would be very helpful if a limited user could switch between all their assigned forms in a given table. For example,suppose they have View 1, View 2 and View 3 and are assigned Form 1, Form 2 and Form 3 respectively, for some table. Then if they are in View 1 and click into a record, Form 1 opens, but they should be able to switch to Form 2 or Form 3.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Better Formula Error Handling

I would like to see better handling, and location identifications, of formula errors in the Table Builder.

Currently, we will receive an error that says "near character NN", then the entire formula is provided - which doesn't help identify where the error is at.

Is is possible to either:

1) Add Line numbers the left side (Y-axis) then update the formula to identify the line number?

2) Update the error message to only include the portion of the formula that is in error - maybe 10-15 characters on either side of the problem?

3) Fix the automated color coding in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include shared records as part of project notes

It would be helpful to see if we a previous follow-up to a project has already been sent. Without seeing shared records in project notes, we would have no way of knowing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Support Map Views in Flows; Support View to View Tasks in Flows

By supporting map views in flows you could select a location from a map; Currently there is a lot of click through to select a parent then a child, then perhaps even a grandchild. It would be nice if i could specify with a view task that i want to be taken to a child view instead of a form(that i am forced to edit) and then a child view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Flows or App Scripts to control quick filters

I don think this will be a priority, but allowing a flow to trigger an app script to open a view with certain quick filters applied would be a really cool and helpful feature. i have an idea for a reporting system, but it requires building numerous views with filters. If certain choices could be funneled into a quick filter it would be like a custom view creator and keep people from getting lost in creating their own quick filters.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Form text box widget

For the text box widget:
    - please increase character limit from 255
    - formatting such as bold, underline, italic, color etc.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Export dates in 'yyyy-mm-dd' format

Dates are currently exported in 'MMM dd, yyyy' format (e.g. 'May 21, 2017'), which adds an extra few unneeded steps to re-format date fields when re-importing, as date fields must be imported in 'yyyy-mm-dd' format (e.g. '2017-05-21).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show/Hide no longer working on my form.

Is there a limitation to the amount of show/hide options on a form?
    Once I entered my last batch of fields the show/hide is no longer working and the only fields I see on the form are those which do not have show/hide configuration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Apps Script access to auto-counter, triggered and calculated fields

Fairly simple: Apps Script isn't as useful as it could be without being able to access every field in each table. If you use an auto-counter or triggered field for a record ID, you are currently unable to load that record in an apps script (e.g. using loadrecord(), etc).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Column Headers - Please allow "Wrap Text"

It would be very helpful in viewing a table if the column header text would wrap like the record fields. Currently, the column headers are truncated until the user manually drags the column width wider. This creates too much unnecessary work and causes the table to display too much empty space. The user has to continually scroll left and right to view a table. This issue is especially troublesome when a column is grouped or summed, etc. Thank you for your attention to this matter!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Application Script Help...

I am finding the information on Application Scripts to very limited.
    I want to capture currentvalue from a parent table in order to retain historical data, but I am unclear on which type of field to capture this data. ..or even types of fields/data I can pull from. According to the videos, I think that I need something like this:
    def x = ["field within current table"]
    x = currentvalue["Relationship name to parent"]["field name of parent"]

Am I missing something???

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote