I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Make links added to dashboard Shortcut Panel moveable

The dashboard shortcut panel is really useful but the one annoyance with it is that you have to carefully think through the order of your links as they aren't movable once created; I had to delete them all then recreate them in the order I wanted. Can you make then drag and drop?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need add Button

The Selection only have save changes and save and add new. When error occur, we can't save and must fill all the fields again. Can you add a save button and a submit button then if sth wrong we can save first.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "trigger all button" when creating a triggered field

I want to use Triggered fields, but it's difficult because none of the past records are updated or 'triggered' when creating a new triggered field.

There has to be a "trigger all"-button when creating a triggered field to fill in all past records.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The boxes

It is hard to see the boxes with the drop down arrows. Its very light, it would be better if the boxes popped out at me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. RFID Scanning Capability

see you have barcode scanning capabilities what about RFID scanning?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support accented characters when exporting in CSV

When I export one of my view in CSV, I get :
    Record ID,Numéro de série,Employé,Status,Date,Description
    instead of :
    Record ID,Numéro de série,Employé,Status,Date,Description

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the "/ERD" as an option on the Relationships page

I noticed from the webinars that we can add "/ERD" to the end of the URL when on the Relationships page and get a relationship diagram. As this is a very useful feature it would be nice to have this as a "clickable" option rather than type in the URL each time. This would make it easier to switch back and forth between the diagram and the create relationship page.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. URL for uploaded images which can be used in webmerge via zapier

Currently when an image is submitted or a signature, etc, the field returns to Zapier the file name.

This unfortunately is not very useful. Ideally it should return a link to the file.

The reason for this is that with the link, zapier can pass this to webmerge and insert it into a document. Specifically, this is required to create a merged document with signatures. Without this feature capturing signatures is not all that helpful.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quick Filters for mobile

Currently there's only a search option. Since navigation is more difficult on mobile, it would be very very helpful to have this availability

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cascade deletions

We're finding that orphaned records are accumulating at a rapid rate, especially as we increase our use of Apps Scripts, and it is having a negative effect on data integrity (as well as wasting time sorting user error from intentional orphaning).

It would be great to have the option to automatically delete all child records upon the deletion of the parent, or to enable App Script to accomplish the same.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Swim lanes improvements

Swim lanes is one of the most useful features, but could be made better with:

1. A 'blank' lane for records with nothing yet selected
    2. Some simple formatting options for cards (e.g. bold, underline, etc)
    3. Some simple display options for the lanes (e.g. custom lane width to fit extra lanes on the screen)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back the ability to sort and have subtotals by category in a view

Now when you designate a 'sort by' and a 'sum' field, it creates a summary view. I need to be able to create the view as it was in Classic, with the constituent records and the subtotals both exportable in the same report.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adding search or filter feature to child views on forms

It would be EXTREMELY helpful to be able to search child views on a form. Also being able to open the child view to a full screen view to filter and search would be helpful as well. It would make it so much easier to quickly go through multiple tables to find information from a single form.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Group records in charts by weeks beginning Mondays

We track our production, etc, by the week, with the first day of the week as Monday. As it's currently set up, TrackVia's charts group by the week, with the first day as Sunday, and this offset means we are unable to view data summaries by the week

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. App Admin toolbar to stay visible until hidden

Depending on what I click, the app admin toolbar hides itself. This is frustrating when developing an app. Please make it "pinnable" so it stays put until I choose to hide it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. edit location for record

For the location (map) feature to be actually very useful it needs to allow for the placement of a location and editing of the location, as well as capturing the location from the device. When I capture a location on site with my phone it works great, but if I create a record offsite later I can't edit the location at all, so that record shows my office location - or actually none, since I turned off location services on my desktop to prevent that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Filtered Lookups to User Table User Group Field

I would like the ability to have filtered lookups on the User Group field (on a Form) as we can do for other parent/child join fields.

There many types of User Groups that we can create, and the current lookup will display them all.

There are times when we may only want to display a certain type.
    Example: Geographic Region groups

In this example, we would not want to see other group types, such as Support Teams or Departments, such as, Development, QA, Operations, etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding more info through Multi-select

Multi-select is quite nice, and is improving workflows for a lot of my clients. Thanks for adding this!

Would love to see the ability to choose a few fields from the join table to include in the multi select. That way the record created in the join table has all info required.

Situation: We're creating an Invoice record, using multi select to choose items from the Products table, which are added to our "Line Items" join table. A "Line Item" record contains the number field "Quantity"

Current process is to choose items with multi-select, save record. View for line item…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Print Child View from within Parent Form

I would like the ability to print a Child View from within the Parent record form.
    The Child View is already "filtered" to display only the records associated with the Parent record being looked at. We can already do limited updates (edit/delete), but we not able to print.
    The workaround, and time consuming, is to go the full version of this Child View, which displays all records, and apply the same filtering that was in place from the Parent, then print.
    Its much easier to print right from the filtered View/record we are aleady looking at.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Print & share detail behind Grouped Views

When using the Group format feature on a View, users like that they are able to drill down into the records that make up the group but they are unable to print or share the detail. I am also not able to collapse the details after I have expanded them on the view. It would be hugely beneficial to us to be able to first expand the detail (as it does today) but then have the ability to print, share, and export these records within the expanded view. We share data monthly with the applicable project owners and the only…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Feedback and Knowledge Base