I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Default View in different languages

TRACKVIA provides a default view for each table. This happens ONLY in English.
    I´d like to have a default view for ALL tables regardless of the language.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Titles on the Graphs

When having a graph view, this appears without a tittle. If you apply a filter in the view, and click OK, you lose track of what the view is about. I would like TRACKVIA to provide the titles of the graphs (including the applied filters) so it makes the analysis and graph exporting easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Numeric Keyboard

When adding numbers to a field, I would like the app to recognize the numeric field and display the numeric keyboard ONLY (the one that appears when you want to make a phone call). This will allow an easier surf in the app and increase the efficiency and user experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Localization Services

My app is multi-lingual (5 different languages). Now, I have 5 times as much tables, views and forms (we had to basically develop 5 apps) because TRACKVIA doesn´t support Localization services which are translation services that allow to have only 1 set of tables, views and forms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add support for the Excel N() function to allow for users to insert notes about the formulas they create.

In the calculated fields of tables, it would be nice to be able to comment our formulas like you can in programming languages and even in Excel. In Excel, this is done through the N() function. You add the N("Insert Your Text Here") to the end of a formula to be able to go back at a later date and give yourself or your teammates an idea of the logic behind the function. This would be very useful when creating complex if() functions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Admin View of all Notifications and Share Views

Ability to display all Notifications and Share Views created by any user to the Admin (or Super Admins) users. Include an option to mute individual or all notifications and modify/delete notifications and views.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. View sort

I have created a view and sorted it for a "preferred parent view" on a form. However, in the form, the view is no longer sorted...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please change the font size, it's way too small. I can't read this stuff!!!!!

Please change the font size, it's way too small. I can't read this stuff!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like to see a time only field. the Date and Time field is a duplication and leads to errors when dates are entered incorrectly.

I would like to see a time only field. the Date and Time field leads to errors when dates are entered incorrectly.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Save Issues -

" Error There was a problem saving your record: Unique Constraint Violation " how can i fix this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stacked Bar Chart doesn't resize when items removed

When I create a stacked bar chart I would anticipate the chart resizing itself when an item is removed/unchecked in the legend. All that happens is that it disappears from the chart leaving a gap. This a) looks odd and b) doesn't help me read off the value of remaining items. I'm not really sure what purpose this feature achieves right now.
    I have included a screenshot to illustrate my point.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make links added to dashboard Shortcut Panel moveable

The dashboard shortcut panel is really useful but the one annoyance with it is that you have to carefully think through the order of your links as they aren't movable once created; I had to delete them all then recreate them in the order I wanted. Can you make then drag and drop?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Need add Button

The Selection only have save changes and save and add new. When error occur, we can't save and must fill all the fields again. Can you add a save button and a submit button then if sth wrong we can save first.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "trigger all button" when creating a triggered field

I want to use Triggered fields, but it's difficult because none of the past records are updated or 'triggered' when creating a new triggered field.

There has to be a "trigger all"-button when creating a triggered field to fill in all past records.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The boxes

It is hard to see the boxes with the drop down arrows. Its very light, it would be better if the boxes popped out at me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. RFID Scanning Capability

see you have barcode scanning capabilities what about RFID scanning?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support accented characters when exporting in CSV

When I export one of my view in CSV, I get :
    Record ID,Numéro de série,Employé,Status,Date,Description
    instead of :
    Record ID,Numéro de série,Employé,Status,Date,Description

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the "/ERD" as an option on the Relationships page

I noticed from the webinars that we can add "/ERD" to the end of the URL when on the Relationships page and get a relationship diagram. As this is a very useful feature it would be nice to have this as a "clickable" option rather than type in the URL each time. This would make it easier to switch back and forth between the diagram and the create relationship page.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. URL for uploaded images which can be used in webmerge via zapier

Currently when an image is submitted or a signature, etc, the field returns to Zapier the file name.

This unfortunately is not very useful. Ideally it should return a link to the file.

The reason for this is that with the link, zapier can pass this to webmerge and insert it into a document. Specifically, this is required to create a merged document with signatures. Without this feature capturing signatures is not all that helpful.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quick Filters for mobile

Currently there's only a search option. Since navigation is more difficult on mobile, it would be very very helpful to have this availability

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories