Hey everyone! Spring’s here, with it, a fresh feel for an old friend - Import Wizard. Below is a gif of the "happy path" to Importing to Create a new Table, later we'll detail new functionality.
- The ability to copy and paste directly from a spreadsheet into the Import Wizard input area; users must ensure to copy the headers along with the row data for this feature to work appropriately.
- See what that looks like in the gif below. Keyboard shortcuts for copy and paste work as well, not just the right-click shown here.
- Improved copy with more robust information is provided in tooltips along with links to our Help Center as appropriate. This helps you and any new Admins quickly recall detailed nuanced information about the TrackVia building experience.
- Improved description labels to help you and new Admins along the way.
- Warnings are intuitive and prevent builders from moving forward until issues are resolved; ensuring proper Links are made between Record data within your existing Tables.
- For new Admins, we've also updated the TrackVia University course for this functionality as well, check it out here.