Hey everyone, got some light maintenance coming your way, mostly resolving various view types and resolving some export functionality.
- To help end-users become pro-users of Grid Views, we’ve added a tooltip with information about the ability to expand a Field with ellipses, “...”.
- Resolved user interface (UI) of the ‘+’ records in Grid View, now when ‘+’ is clicked, the other Records open in a Modal at that location on the page.
- Forms with Child Views in them now will keep the Application Navigation bar when opening Records associated with that View.
- Views with Charts can now be printed and exported to PNG format. Note, exporting graphs gives the options of csv, xlsx, as well as PNG.
- Users can now edit and save Map Views without the need to revert to Grid views.
- Quick Filtering no longer replaces usernames with userID’s, which resolves breaking Show/Hide rules.
- Hiding placeholders on new Forms is resolved, users can now hide placeholders without the need to save, edit and save again.