Hey everyone! A few new goodies, and a lots of bugs fixed.
- The Search Bar for App Admin and Super Admin nav bar dropdowns now “autofocuses” to the input box.
- Mobile Trials users can now upload images as expected.
- Resolved some misleading information in API User detail, specifically that API users DO NOT require verification prior to use, and cannot be used to log into TrackVia web or mobile apps, are excluded from SSO, and are excluded from the Password Expiration policy.
- Notification Views missing some information depending on the browser in usage have been resolved, however, please note that in some cases this is resolved by merely adjusting the Zoom settings of the browser in use.
- Resolved inability to edit after a Field is removed from a Lanes View, now users should have the expected hamburger menu to perform familiar edit actions.
- Removed a toaster appearing if the account does not have certain premium features enabled, users may need to reload their browser if they’re still seeing this toaster.
- Improved Quick Filter behaviors: clicking out of the Quick Filter after choosing, applying, and then emptying the filters from the Quick Filter input without clicking apply preserves the cleared filter state, i.e. you do not need to explicitly need to save after updating Quick Filters, and they’ll apply properly upon pressing `Enter.`
- Accounts with Cross-App connected Tables that include a Flow containing a Relationship Field can now click the plus sign to add a Relationship Record on the expected Form, i.e. createForm 1 for App 1 and createForm 2 for App 2 can now add to the same parent Table, with the end user being presented with the appropriate createForm assigned to that Application and Flow.
- Resolved Daylight Savings Time off by one hour on Chart labels.
- Drilling into Bar Chart data improved most Tablets’ browser experience. Users not on Surface Tablets can now tap on individual bars within the Bar Chart View(s) and be presented with the Grid View of the data represented in the bar.