- We resolved an intermittent permissions error that was being thrown incorrectly when interacting with relationship fields while adding new child records to a table.
- We resolved an intermittent error that was being thrown incorrectly when attempting to add new child records.
- We resolved an issue for users interacting with TrackVia in a mobile web browser, as opposed to the native app, that was preventing them from interacting with relationship fields.
- We resolved an issue that was preventing users from being able to scroll easily within dropdown and relationship fields when adding child records to a table.
- We resolved an issue that was leading to some Views, in particular Lanes Views, intermittently “blanking-out” or turning into a white screen.
- We resolved an issue that was causing Grouped Views to not display an individual records within the groupings.
- We fixed an issue causing intermittent permission errors when a relationship field is utilized as a filter source for multiple Dependent Dropdowns.
- We fixed an issue with relationship fields being used in Dependent Dropdowns that was leading to the filtered relationships not being cleared when the filter source field was changed.
- We fixed an issue with the browser tab name not populating correctly on Dashboards
- We fixed an issue leading to many rows in the Roles and Permissions builder unnecessarily being highlighted yellow after making a change to a role.
- We fixed an issue intermittently leading to Gantt charts “blanking-out” or presenting a white screen with no way to navigate to the View editor.
- We fixed an error when selecting the custom colors for a Gantt chart, leading to the error “None is not a valid Hex color”.
- We fixed an issue with Quick Filters appearing to have no conditions set, while records are still filtered.