02/01/2017 Maintenance Release
- Table Designer Fix: When a field was highlighted in Table designer, regardless of making changes or not, TrackVia would prompt the admin to save. Now, TrackVia will only prompt to save if a change is detected in any of the fields or a new field is added.
- “Today” text theming change: In some theme colors, the “Today” text is not visible unless highlighted in the date picker.
- App Scripts Update to allow access to previous values in a field through import.
- Cannot Bulk Delete on child records in specific scenarios was fixed.
- Cross App Table Icon was not visible in certain scenarios was fixed
- Notifications Fix to ensure they are sending correctly
- PNG images not wrong sizing correctly on forms was fixed
- Calculations update to ensure the order of operations is always accurate. Before, if users had: Calculated Field A, Calculated Field B, And Calculated Field C that is equal to Calc Field A + Calc Field B. TrackVia would run Calculated Field C as a whole separating out all the fields in Calc Field A and Calc Field B and running the order of operations with the two combined. Now, TrackVia will run Calc Field C as, the result of Calc Field A + the result of Calc Field B, thereby honoring the original order of operations in the other two fields.
01/23/2017 Number Display Options and Min/Max Constraints
Introducing Number Display Options! That’s right, it is exactly what it sounds like. Control how many decimals, if any separators, and in what country’s format a number (and number like) fields will show to the users.
You can set custom display options for number and number like fields:
- Calculated Number
- Calculated Percentage
- Calculated Currency
- Triggered Number
- Triggered Percentage
- Triggered Currency
When setting up a table, select your desired number field. In addition to the capabilities available before, admins will find a “display options” section allowing them to:
- Set how many decimal places will show
- What type of number formatting will be used
- Whether or not separators will appear as well
- For currency fields, admins will be able to select the type of currency that will show in front of the number
Min Max constraints on number fields allow admins to enforce better data integrity. Be able to ensure that a “1-10” rating is truly a 1-10 rating and any number greater or less than that will prohibit the user from being able to save the record.
To set up min-max constraints navigate to the table builder and the number field of choice:
Below the number formatting options, is the Input Limits section which allows you to set a minimum and a maximum for number inputs.
Once set, users will experience the following error message on navigating away from the field and will not be able to save the record: Min Max constraints are available on the following fields:
- Number Entry Fields
- Percentage Entry Fields
- Currency Entry Fields
01/23/2017 Maintenance Release
Child Form Update: Previously, when users filled out a child form from a parent form, then clicked in the unfocused area of the parent form, the child form would disappear. When the child form disappeared, all information entered would be lost. With this new update, instead of the child form disappearing, users will be prompted to save.
Notifications and Scheduled Share Fixes. Fixed a couple specific scenarios where Scheduled Shares and Notifications were not being triggered.
Negative numbers Import via CSV fixed. Negative numbers in a .csv file used to import into TrackVia as positive numbers.
Theming fix for lanes view: The summary count icons follow custom theme choices made by the admins.
Performance Fix for table saves: Making sure that large formulas did not cause performance issues on save.
Grid Views Fix: The last row would be cut out of the view if a custom row height was set.
New Aurora Version Defect Fix: We identified a defect with the newer versions of Aurora on AWS so we implemented a workaround to ensure that TrackVia continues to function correctly.
Article is closed for comments.