Several Issues have been addressed in this maintenance release:
- Issues with the Shortcut Panel and Website Widget on Dashboards have been fixed
- Referencing a calculated field as part of a Record ID or having a blank reference field and importing to update has been fixed
- Show/hide with child view interactions have been fixed
- Caching issue fixed when a user is added or removed from a user group
- Referencing parent checkbox values in condition builder issue corrected
- Role saving issue fixed
- Indicator in Form Builder if a section is "Collapsed by default on Web"
Record IDs can now be removed
An admin can now choose to exclude the record ID from a view. Simply create a custom view and choose to remove the Record ID:
Once removed, the view will look something like this:
Please Note that with the Record ID missing, end users on the web will not be able to click into a specific record. Depending on their permissions, they will be able to in-cell edit or bulk edit but will not be able to see or interact with the record in a Form version.
Article is closed for comments.