September 2017 Maintenance Release
This release fixes:
- The description displaying twice in a child view section of a parent form
- The width of the Record ID field not staying collapsed to show only the pencil
NOTE: This fix only works for newly-created views. It will not change existing views. If a new view is made from an existing view (using Create New View from the Hamburger Menu), this related view will also not experience the fix.
- Offline cross-app forms displaying when they shouldn’t and not displaying when they should
- Missing relationships on the Form Builder for a Parent when multiple relationships from a child to the same parent exist
- Alignment of calculated and triggered fields in a shared view
- An API mismatch error that can occur when invoking an integration returning a non-json file
- Sending Notifications about a checkbox change incorrectly
- Flows: Incorrectly sending a user out of the flow when a decision returns to the first view
- Flows: Search on a parent in a flow persisting in a child view
- Flows: Search on a parent persisting on a dashboard if the user leaves a flow prematurely
- Not being able to view a PowerPoint file through the open API using Microsoft’s Online Doc Viewer.
Fixes were also put in place to mitigate:
- Problems with batch updates on tables with a large number of records and triggered parent fields
- Problems with batch update on checkboxes where the table contains app scripts.
Article is closed for comments.