Have you ever created the perfect selection of cross-table fields for a Map, Calendar|Timeline, Lanes, or Pivot view and then wanted to re-use that same data for another view? Well, now you can.
Introducing Revert a View to a Grid
Map, Calendar|Timeline, Lane, and Pivot Views now support two options to change or reuse the view type.
Revert to a Grid
- Selecting "Revert to Grid" will change the current view type to a grid view.
- The selected filter, conditional formatting, and role assignments associated with the original view type are retained.
Copy to New View
- Selecting "Copy to New View" will create a copy of the fields to use in a new grid view.
- The selected filter and conditional formatting of the original view type are retained.
- Role assignments associated with the new Grid View are not retained.
The new grid view will need to be added to desired roles.
For example, from a Pivot view