Building an app:
(make sure to read Getting Started first!)
You have a couple of ways to get started: you can either upload a spreadsheet or build an app from scratch. Either way, you'll be up and running in minutes.
If you have no apps in your account, you will be given the opportunity to upload a spreadsheet or build an app from scratch.
Uploading a Spreadsheet
- From the welcome screen, choose "Start using an excel spreadsheet"
- On the next screen, you can either drag and drop an excel file from your desktop or use the simple uploader link below.
- Once you've uploaded your file, the system will import the file and create an app based on the information in the spreadsheet. When done, the system will present a Dashboard including a Form, Grid View, and Chart.
- You will also receive a confirmation email stating the import was successful and how many rows were added to your table
Done? Go to "How to create relationships"
Building From Scratch
- Click on the drop down menu to the left of the Admin icon in the navigation bar
- Select 'All Applications'
- Click the 'Add a New App' button
- Pick a name for your app, click 'next'
The system will leave you in the "App Designer" - take a look at our How to create relationships article! If you ever need to edit the name of your app, you can select the edit icon next to the app name on the Table Relationships page.
Article is closed for comments.