May Maintenance Release
Several different issues reported by customers and internally have been fixed:
- Chart sharing issue with number fields has been fixed
- Bar Graphs grouped by user field no longer display the user ID (a numeric value) but displays the actual name and email ID in the system.
- Grid View Changes:
Save and Save as New have been split into a more streamlined selection when modifying a view:
Set Grid Height to 0 will now remove a row height "max" that was constrained by TrackVia. That means, if there are long paragraphs that users want to read, setting the grid height to 0 will remove the max restraint of 400 px.
- Dependent Dropdown scrolling issue was fixed
- Sharing issue with personalized or "Is Current User" data is fixed
- Additional miscellaneous defect fixes