- Offline, Redesigned. Not only adding records offline, but now you can edit them, too.
- Brand New Sync Center. Faster download times and improved caching functionality.
- Simplified Navigation and User Experience. More familiar iOS controls and layouts to make the entire application easier and more intuitive to navigate.
- New icons for all field types for quick visual reference while entering data.
- Enter street addresses into location fields.
- New split-view multi-select experience to see all your unselected and selected items.
- Native iOS Files app integration for selecting documents from your device or iCloud.
- Simpler, inline signature fields for quicker signing without leaving the form.
- Significant image upload and image annotation performance improvements.
Please visit this link to download the “TrackVia iOS 4.0 Preview”.
Note: Installing the "Track Via iOS 4.0 Preview" app will not replace your current App Store version. You can continue to use the existingexperience until the Track Via iOS 4.0 is released to the App Store.
4.0 Preview: Available for download today!
4.0 App Store Release: Available to public June 24th.
As the TrackVia platform continues to evolve with new enterprise features, we understand the need for our mobile platforms to evolve with it.
Expectations of TrackVia iOS 4.0 Preview
- Update your devices to iOS 11.0+ to download the new app.
- Inform your team the new app will be available for update on June 24th via the App Store.
- Confirm your team sync uploads all offline data prior to upgrading to the new app.
- To test the new offline experience, confirm your roles have offline resources configured in advance.
- Make sure your devices are updated to iOS 11.0 or above.
- Let your team know the new app is coming June 24.
- Make sure your team uploads all outstanding records on their devices before upgrading to the new app.
- If you are using the app offline, make sure you have your offline tables set up in advance. Contact Support at 1-800-673-3302 or email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the final app?
No! This is just a preview of the app that will launch on June 24th. Because we've made so many changes, we wanted to give you a heads up of what's to come. Feel free to test out your account in this app, and make sure to give us feedback.
Do I have to download the "Preview" app?
If I download this "Preview" app, will it overwrite my existing TrackVia app?
What credentials should I use to sign into this "Preview" app?
What happens if I change data in this "Preview" app?
TrackVia iOS 4.0 supports any existing sandboxes you might have, so if you're going to change data, you might want to sign into a sandbox first and then test changing data.