June 2019 Maintenance

I know, I know it's July :-)  Hope everyone had a great holiday, we have some new features and some squashed bugs to tell you about!  

What's New

  • When you create a new table, the first field on the Table Builder will be an Auto Counter instead of a Single Line field.

  • An app admin or super admin can now hide the “Go to” search bar for a limited user on an app-by-app basis. We've also re-arranged the display for Role Level Permissions to make it easier for you to assign permissions for your limited users.

    • When Limited User has been selected for a Role Type, a new option for hiding the "Go to" search bar will display. Checking this option means the users assigned to that role will not see the "Go to" search option in the header bar. This is a web-only feature for now.


  • The order of the View / Form options (Print | Share | Export) is now consistent among the Role Builder, the View Options menu and the Record Options menu

  • A resource in the drop down list for the "Go to" search will now show a separate line for each app if the table is shared using Cross App


  • When you save a resource, you'll see updated toaster messaging icons and a small progress bar indicating how long the toaster will be displayed.

  • Some critical Error toasters will now also stick around and require a user to dismiss the toaster using an “X” button in the upper right corner of the toaster. For an example, see the newly enhanced Permissions Error below!

  • We had previously enhanced forms and the Table Builder to honor the upper/lower case that was used in the field name. Now the create form for a new child on a parent record honors case too.

  • Similarly, for location fields, "ADDRESS" now displays as "Address."



What's Fixed

  • An App Admin modifying a cross-app'd table or associated form would encounter an error if a formula in the table referenced a linked table from a different application for which the admin did not have permission. The message now identifies the table and field(s) that would cause this error:


  • Fixed a scrolling issue for forms and dashboards where the entire window would scroll instead of the individual element

  • In some rare cases, a Parent form with a child view would display incorrect child records. We found that this happened when the child data was displayed earlier on the same form to the same user and we’ve made some improvements to reduce the potential for this error to occur.


Feedback and Knowledge Base