How to enable iOS password AutoFill for TrackVia mobile login
For security, your organization can require complex passwords and sign you out of TrackVia after a period of inactivity. Entering complex passwords into a touchscreen keyboard to sign in again can be cumbersome. With iCloud Keychain on iOS, you can securely store passwords on your mobile device and log into TrackVia in a quick and secure manner.
Enable iCloud Keychain
- Open the Settings app and tap your Apple ID banner at the top of the Settings menu.
- Tap iCloud.
- Scroll down the list and select Keychain.
- Toggle on the iCloud Keychain switch and enter your Apple ID password if prompted.
Add TrackVia Login Information to Your Keychain
- Open Settings, then select Passwords & Accounts.
- Enable AutoFill Passwords, then tap Website & App Passwords. Authenticate with either Touch ID/Face ID or your passcode to proceed.
- Tap "+" to add new credentials.
- Enter your TrackVia User Name and Password into the corresponding fields. The Website placeholder should be set to the TrackVia sign in URL: go.trackvia.com
Note: If you created a custom subdomain, replace "go" in go.trackvia.com with your brand.
Using AutoFill to Log Into TrackVia
- Launch the TrackVia application.
- Tap into Email Address, then select Passwords.
- Choose TrackVia to populate your Email Address and Password. Then, Sign In to access your dashboard.