We fixed an issue that was preventing users from being able to bulk edit records on a Timeline/Calendar view when placed on a Dashboard.
We fixed an issue with Shortcut Widgets misaligning on Dashboards in some circumstances.
We fixed an issue with dates not displaying correctly on the x-axis of non-stacked column charts.
We fixed an issue with the way the Conditional Formatting builder was being displayed when building Pivot views, and an issue with the way that formatting was applied when switching between Pivot and Grid views.
We fixed an issue with the View Builder that was preventing App Admin from being able to build views on Tables that are connected to tables in other apps that they don’t have access to.
We fixed an issue with data-heavy Pie Charts not displaying properly on some dashboards.
We fixed an issue with being able to drag & drop Timeline/Calendar View records properly.
We fixed an issue with the side scrollbar being obscured on some Pivot Views
We fixed an issue with the header not staying fixed when scrolling on Timeline/Calendar views.
We fixed an issue that was causing arbitrary records to appear to limited users if a Preferred Parent View isn’t correctly assigned to the user’s role.
We fixed an issue with all records not showing up consistently when searching in Link to parent fields.
We fixed an issue with the way that the Sort and Add New Record buttons display on certain Child Views with a minimal number of columns in them.
We fixed an issue with icon misalignment & duplicated hover-over tooltips in the Form Builder occurring on some screen sizes.
We fixed an issue with using Account Theme Colors to style a form for some Themes
We fixed an issue with Quick Filters not clearing out Parent Field selections when changing the Quick Filter criteria.
We fixed an issue with the Flows builder sidebar pushing the Flow builder off the screen in some scenarios.
We fixed an issue with conditions that evaluate Link to Parent Fields not being saved properly on some Flows.
We fixed an issue preventing users from saving records if they accidentally attempted to upload an unaccepted file type to an Image field.
We fixed an issue with Date Fields auto-populating when editing them in-cell in Grid Views.
We fixed an issue on Dependent Dropdown fields where a user could accidentally select an incorrect record if the user used the Undo button after initially setting the Dependent Dropdown.
We fixed an issue with Multi-Select fields temporarily showing “No Options Available” before displaying the correct set of records to select from.
We fixed an issue with App Admin seeing an error when signing out of sandbox accounts.
We fixed an issue with Super Admin being unable to dismiss large error modals when saving Application Scripts.
We cleaned up consistency in how the Entity Relationship Diagram in your account is colored and displayed to Super Admin.