Using Quick Filters1. From a view, click the Filter link found towards the top right corner of the page.
2. Next, choose the field you wish to filter by.
3. Next, define the parameters of the filter. The parameter options will differ based on the type of field selected.
4. Click Apply to apply your filter and close the dialog box. This view will update to only show records that meet the terms of your filter.
5. Click the Filter button again to edit or remove your filter. Additional filter conditions or condition groups can be added to the Quick Filter using AND/OR logic.
6. To remove quick filters, click the Trash Can icon next to any given filter condition and click Apply
Quick filters are specific to the current logged in user and do not change the integrity of the view for other users accessing it at the same time. TrackVia will remember the filters until you clear them or leave the application. If you wish to filter a view and save it for future use, an Admin will need to create the view and grant access to limited users via their specific role.
How to create views
How to interact with views
How to create a filter