About TrackVia University
About this course
The most common type of relationship between two tables in TrackVia is a one-to-many relationship. However, there are many circumstances where this type of relationship won't meet the needs of your application. This course will teach you how to recognize when a many-to-many relationship is necessary and the various ways to achieve them within your table structure.
- Defining many-to-many relationships
- Examples of many-to-many relationships
- Setting up many-to-many relationships with multiple table relationships
- Setting up many-to-many relationships with join tables
- Pros and cons of multiple relationships and join tables