This month, TrackVia’s Forms are evolving. We’re updating the look and feel of Forms throughout the system as the first part of a multi-phase project to improve end user experience and modernize the look and feel of the system.
In advance of the update, do you want to see what forms are going to look like? In either a Sandbox or your Production account, toggle a form to make it publicly accessible. The look and feel of the Public Webform reflects the changes that are coming to your internal forms.
Initial Changes to TrackVia Forms to Note:
- We’ve updated the baseline look and feel of Forms to improve overall readability and accessibility, ensuring that all the Forms you create are AA-Level WCAG 2.1 compliant.
- We’ve made changes to ensure that Forms render and re-size smoothly, across multiple device types and screen sizes, including handheld devices.
- “Save” & “Save And Add New” buttons are now conveniently anchored at the bottom of your Forms and are always visible:
- We’ve updated the inputs and iconography for various field types to reduce visual clutter, including:
- Link to Parent Fields
- Image & Document Fields
- Location Fields (including the ability to Open/Close the Map and Lat/Long as needed
- The Date and Date/Time Pickers have been updated for a more streamlined, intuitive experience
Overall, these combined changes should all yield Forms that also load and respond faster, contributing to a more delightful experience for end users & admin alike!
Any questions, concerns, or kudos around these changes? Don't hesitate to send us your feedback; we love hearing from you!