This is a big step for us - yes, we’ve had “integrations” in the general sense through our APIs, our Microservice architecture and even Zapier for a while, but this is different. TrackVia Integrations is a premium feature that we've added to the TrackVia platform, it is the result of a partnership we've forged with Workato, the leading integrations platform for enterprises. (If you're interested in seeing what TrackVia Integrations has to offer, please reach out to your account manager)
- We wanted an integration solution that would connect easily with Enterprise systems. SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, Zendesk, etc.
- We wanted an integration solution that could handle advanced logic (like when to add and when to update).
- We wanted something that was just as easy as TrackVia.
TrackVia Integrations, like TrackVia itself, is a platform for building integrations between systems. Each integration has a few different parts:
- Connectors. These are the systems you’ll trade data between.
- Recipe. This is a unique set of instructions that will take data from one connector and pass it to another.