Welcome to TrackVia iOS 4.2
Check out the improvements to the app inspired by popular demand!
Display Child Views Inline with Parent
Child views now display inline with the parent rather than being displayed at the bottom of the form.
- Share or Save an Image
Using the native iOS share function, users may share an image from a form.
- Barcode Generation
- Pull to Refresh in Multi-Select Widgets
Refresh the list of items displayed on a multi select widget without exiting the form.
- Pull to Refresh on Grids
Allows users to refresh the data within a grid.
- Type Ahead Auto Suggest for Search on Form Fields
- Infinite Scroll on Users, User Groups, Link to Parent, and Multi Select Widgets
Allows users to access all items through scrolling to load additional items beyond the initial 50 displayed.
- Fixed an issue where multiselect offline search results were not returning the correct results
- Fixed an issue where when offline, dependent dropdowns were not displaying any items rather than all available items.
- Fixed an issue where screenshots could not be added and accessed from an image field on a form.
- Fixed an issue where limited users could not export to an offload table that they did not have permissions to.
- Fixed a connectivity issue when switching between cell data (LTE, 3G) and wifi.
Article is closed for comments.