- We optimized various aspects of the codebase to support the public release of iOS 15.
- We updated the technology we use for deploying new versions of the app, to get you updates faster and more efficiently.
- We fixed two low-level bugs causing Dependent Dropdown values to occasionally function incorrectly when used as variables in Flows, and causing Date variables to present the incorrect date based on the user’s time zone when used in Flows.
- We fixed an issue with Admin occasionally being directed to the wrong resource when logging into a sandbox account.
- We fixed a small issue with users occasionally not being directed to their `favorited` app after closing & relaunching the app.
Article is closed for comments.