1. Click the Admin icon then click "Create New Dashboard +" from the dashboard drop-down menu.
2. Name your Dashboard.
3. Now you are ready to add elements. Click on the tab of Views, Forms or More to add to dashboard.
4. Under the More tab is the Shortcut Panel.
5. Choose your shortcut type.
6. Select the View, set a placeholder or a description. For Search Data there is an option to automatically open the barcode scanner on a mobile device when this shortcut is clicked.
7. Once an element is in the preview area, you can resize them by dragging the bottom right corner.
8. You can move your elements around and dynamically resize them as you like. Then Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.