Skip to main content
iOS Mobile App v4.4: Locations, Directions, and Maintenance
- Access Directions from Single Line Text fields in Grids. Tap data entered into a single line text field that resembles an address to either view the record or display the record on a map.
- Access Directions directly from a Location Field on a Form.
- From a Grid View, display records on a Map View.
- Forms with location fields marked as “Required for Mobile” require the user to enable location services before saving the form.
- Keyboard display enhancement on Dashboards.
- Scrolling on a Dashboard with Shortcut Panels.
Article is closed for comments.